Ever since AIDS/HIV emerged in the 1980’s efforts have emerged to battle the disease. Here are some facts on AIDS/HIV:
- Approximately 1.2 MM people in the US are living with HIV.
- 1 out of 7 living with HIV are unaware of their infection.
- AIDS related deaths have been reduced by 60%.
- Tuberculosis remains the leading cause of death among pepole living with HIV.
- 68% of living adults with HIV were receiving lifelong antiretroviral therapy.
Source: CDC/ WHO
Brought to you by Febo Health
On December 1st let’s unite to fight HIV/AIDS together. #WAD2020 #StopHIVTogether